These conditions of Sale govern the sale of products between SARL FORGERON and you. Cognacboutique.com is the commercial name of the online sales activity of SARL FORGERON.
1. Subject : The general conditions of sale described below detail the rights and obligations of SARL FORGERON and its client in connection with the sale of the following goods : Cognac, Pineau des Charentes, Sparkling Grape, Liqueur de Cassis and other products provided by the producers associated with the site. Any service provided by the SARL FORGERON therefore implies the buyer's unreserved adherence to these general conditions of sale.
2. Restrictions : No sale to a minor will be accepted.
We sell products only in quantities corresponding to the average needs of a household. This applies both to the number of products ordered and the number of individual orders per household.
If you have a professional request, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
3. Prices : The prices of the goods sold are those in force on the day the order is taken. These prices are denominated in euros and calculated all taxes included, ex Segonzac. SARL FORGERON reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. However, it undertakes to invoice the goods ordered at the price indicated when the order is recorded.
4. Discounts and Rebates : Discounts may be applied depending on the volume of the order, promotional offers,...
for more details, see in your shopping cart.
5. Methods of payment : The payment of the orders is carried out: - via the 3D-secure secure payment interface available on the site.
- by bank transfer.
Full payment will be made when the order is registered.
6. Reservation of Property: The SARL FORGERON retains ownership of the goods sold until full payment of the price, in principal and accessories.
7. Delivery : No order will be shipped before full payment. All our parcels are packed and protected by an oversized package.
The delivery is made : - Either by direct delivery of the goods to the buyer at Domaine Forgeron; - Or to the place indicated by the buyer when ordering (delivery address) by Colissimo with delivery against signature, Chronopost or by carrier if the order is greater than 12 bottles.
The delivery time indicated at the time of order registration is given only as an indication and is in no way guaranteed. Consequently, any reasonable delay in the delivery of the products will not give rise to the buyer to : - The allocation of damages; - The cancellation of the order. The transport risk is borne in full by the buyer. A transport insurance is automatically chosen when the order exceeds 150€.
In the event of missing or damaged goods during transport, the buyer may either refuse the goods in their entirety or accept them as they are by formulating all the necessary reservations on the transport voucher on receipt of the said goods. These reservations must also be confirmed in writing within three days of delivery, by registered mail with return receipt addressed to the carrier responsible for the delivery.
For any shipment outside the European Union, in case of missing or damaged goods during transport, the SARL FORGERON will not be able to initiate an appeal to the carrier.
NOTE: SARL FORGERON reserves the right to cancel an order depending on the country of delivery indicated. This cancellation will be followed by a full refund of the sums paid.
8. Customs : When you order products for delivery outside the European Union, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the package reaches its destination.
Any additional customs clearance costs will be at your expense; we have no control over these costs. Customs policies vary greatly from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for more information. In addition, please note that when you place an order, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you receive the products.
Protecting your privacy is important to us and we draw the attention of our international customers to the fact that cross-border deliveries may be opened and inspected by customs authorities.
9. Force Majeure : The responsibility of the company SARL FORGERON cannot be enforced if the non-execution or delay in the execution of one of its obligations decrees that it is not responsible for the delay in the execution of the order.